12 things people who love Christmas do in December
Being the only one in your friendship group who really loves Christmas can suck. You’ve spent each day since Halloween trying to convince your girlfriends to drink mulled wine and watch ‘Elf’ in your festive PJ’s while they moan that “It’s only November”. That sort of commitment can really take a toll on your festive spirit (bah-humbug). But dust off those jingle bells because it’s officially December and it’s finally acceptable to wear your Christmas jumper to work every day.
Here are 12 things everyone who loves the Festive Period can relate too…
1. Testing out every Christmas Coffee Special
2. And taking a selfie with the red cups (because Instagram)
3. Living in a constant state of festivity
4. And getting your pet involved in the action
5. Using the Holidays as an excuse for after work drinks every night "to celebrate"
6. Eating all the office snacks BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS (almost)
7. Searching Michael Buble on spotify for "the first time ever" this year
8. Breaking out into the Mean Girls dance every time ‘Jingle Bell Rock’ comes on
9. Taking full advantage of pigs and blankets season and having them with every meal
10. Followed by Christmas pudding because it’s not just for Christmas day, duh.
11. Using quotes from Xmas films in your every day conversations
12. Especially this one….
Happy Christmas Month!